A useful and active data platform that simplifies and permits for the distributed processing of huge amount of data or a number of data sets is Hadoop. By using this platform, an organization or an individual can maintain a number of data sets across a group of clusters and servers. This effective and dynamic platform is introduced and maintained by Apache and it is called by the name Apache Hadoop. The Hadoop administration classes will provide you the technical knowledge which is required to maintain a Hadoop cluster in both development and production environment.
Big data and Hadoop training provide the basic concepts of Hadoop cluster and Apache Hadoop. Participants will obtain a thorough knowledge to configure, maintain and deploy a Hadoop cluster and to move through the Hadoop system efficiently. In this, participants will learn how to configure backup options, and diagnose and recover node failures in a Hadoop Cluster. Similarly, participants will be able to address the challenges in Big Data and cloud services. Through this big data and Hadoop learning, software professionals those who are new to the Hadoop platform can easily learn cluster administration.
What will participants learn?
- A basic introduction to Apache Hadoop and MapReduce and Hadoop Distributed File System
- Learn how to build Apache Hadoop architecture
- Learn about HBase Administration, Pig, and Hive
- Learn about the configuration and deployment of clusters
- Populating HDFS using Apache Sqoop
- Learn about the management and monitoring tools and job scheduling
- Learn about the concepts of Hadoop clusters
- Learn how to maintain Apache Hadoop in production
- Installing and managing other Apache Hadoop projects
- Diagnosing, tuning and solving Apache Hadoop issues
What are the benefits of learning Hadoop?
By taking Hadoop classes participants will
- Able to use Apache Hadoop to construct powerful applications to analyze Big Data
- About the Hadoop Distributed File System the HDFS
- How to setup, monitor and manage Hadoop cluster
- The fundamentals of Apache Hive, how to install Hive, run HiveQL queries to create tables, load data etc
- Understand the Apache Pig, Pig Latin scripting language
- Learn about Apache Sqoop, how to run scripts to transfer data between Hadoop and relational databases
- Understand the basics of Apache HBase, how to perform real-time read/write access to your Big Data
- Able to deploy Hadoop on cloud
Who can learn Hadoop?
The powerful Hadoop platform can be learned by
- Database admins
- System Administrators
- Software Architects
- Data Warehouse Professionals
- IT Managers
- Software Developers those who are interested in learning Hadoop Cluster Administration
This is also learned by individuals who have a basic knowledge of Linux.Similarly, those who know algorithms and computer science can also learn Hadoop. There is no existing knowledge is required for learning Hadoop. The biggest advantage of learning Hadoop is, participants wpill be able to work efficiently with Hadoop and big data. This is because Hadoop incorporates some concepts of big data management.